Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

31 January 2008

Finished Quilts

I don't ordinarily make a production out of it when I finish a quilt, I just send it off to whomever it belongs and record a picture in my photo album for posterity (also to make sure I don't accidentally make the same person the same quilt again later - don't laugh I nearly did exactly that more than once.) However, since I have been hopping up and down with excitement about this new longarm quilter I have, some of my friends have been getting anxious to see if I'll ever really finish anything. I've quilted lots of 'em, but getting the binding on takes some time and I don't want to show off raggedy edged quilts, so I've been waiting until they're really finished to show off. Clicking on the pictures below will take you to my photo album where there are detail shots and pictures of the backs and such as well. Swooze - knock yourself out. I expect all manner of gushing praise!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. I bet you have learned so much! I love seeing the work. Thanks for the pics.

    p.s. My naughty inner child says hi! THpppppppppfffffffttttttttt

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)