Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

27 September 2008

One Woman's Trash...

...is another woman's treasure. Judy Laquidara just posted about a couple of (what I think of as MINOR) booboos. The last block she has pictured (scroll to the bottom of that post to see it) is a nine patch variation with one of the little QSTs rotated 90 degrees from where it should be. I am certain this was frustrating and my heart goes out to her having to rip those stitches. BUT as soon as I saw the block I saw fishes. So five minutes with my tongue sticking out one side of my mouth while I stared like a zombie at my EQ6 screen and voila! Here are Judy's Fishes!


I've been looking for a good baby quilt idea and I believe she has helped me figure one out.

Thanks Judy!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! it's a great baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Glad I could help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is just the cutest idea! Don't you just love EQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that will make a fab baby quilt. Clever You.
    Shirley in Oz

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)