Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

26 January 2009

16 Down, 25 To Go



The nine patch blocks are all done. The Rolling Star blocks are only just now getting started. I love square in square blocks, but making 200 of them at 3" is daunting. My production line keeps bogging down every time I:

  • hear a good song
  • hear a bad song
  • get hungry
  • just think i might be hungry
  • get a call
  • notice that it's sunny out
  • notice that it's raining out
  • feel the need to check on Beth's progress

and so on. I am currently 1/4 of 1/8 of 1/2 of the way finished with these blocks. For those of you uncomfortable with the arithmetic of fractions, that's a very tiny bit done.

2 comments:

  1. Keep going. You can do it! At least you are paper piecing those square in squares. That makes is sooo much easier!

    I'm watching both of you to see who's done first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you really going to paper piece the squares? wheew!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)