Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

24 July 2009

Worth The Effort

Thanks for your helpful suggestions on motivation. What worked for me was standing over Terpsichore with the chalk in my hand for several minutes going, "hmmmm".


I spent some time drawing and erasing lines until I was happy with where the Thunderbird was going and what it would look like, then started quilting.



So far I really like it. There's a story in this quilt, but it won't be right to tell until I'm finished working it.

Now that I'm properly motivated, I can't stand being away from the machine for long, so I'd best get back to work.

Special thanks to Becky, Scrappy, Swooze, Beth and Paul for the motivational help.

1 comment:

  1. so where is my dang motivation?? huh ???
    I'm sitting in front of the computer,, no sewing going on here!

    MOTIVATE ME!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)