Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

11 March 2011

Group Project Donations

My little band of quilting buddies got together a few years back and split up a bunch of donation fabrics.  We chose a grouping once every couple of months and made some blocks with them.  This quilt is made up of the blocks Babs made.  I added a border and back and quilted it with a really simple meander with loops.  Binding is ready for the hand sewing part, so it's going into The Stack.  Group projects like this are always so much fun!  I hope whoever gets this quilt can feel the love from our whole group. :)



I used a variegated thread by Coats and Clark in pastel colors on the back (#865 baby pastels).  It matches the floral very nicely so I used it on the border as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)