Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

07 October 2012

Zipping


Beth and I are zipping through the Holiday Favorites in our own color choices.  Three more blocks to go before we get to finish the tops and quilt.  Maybe, just maybe, this one will be done in time to hang in the hall during the festivities this year.

Hat tip to Kelsey of course, for provoking me to get some things done with her
100 Day Hustle linkup.




I just finished binding this quilt for a friend.  It started out as some left over fabrics from her stash that she didn't think she'd be able to use.   She gave them to me on the condition that I would find some use for them.  I did, but now I no longer have a use for them, (evil laugh) so I'm going to give them back to her!

...still ducking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)