Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

13 October 2013

Bright Autumn Colors

I was so taken with the colors in their pumpkin fat quarter collection when I saw them in Keepsake Quilting's summer catalog that I went to my stash and pulled a collection as similar as I could. No idea what I wanted to make with them of course, but there was the stack of fabrics on my sewing table; waiting.


In an unrelated quilt gawking, I saw this quilt


in an advertisement for the Fat Quarter Shop and thought it would be perfect for those fabrics.


So for the past few months in my spare time I've been making lots of HSTs.  Lots. Assembly time is sneaking nearer and I hope to have the quilt finished in time for the fall Blogger's Quilt Festival in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)