Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

31 December 2007

Goodbye 2007!

Sharon has posted the first Take it Further Challenge for 2008 (click on the color bar below to go to her challenge page).



I already have an idea in mind, but I think I'd rather chew on it for a few days than start on it immediately.

In other news, I've become terribly disenchanted with my quilting machine largely because I'm a spoiled brat and keep thinking about how much fun it will be to use my brand new Gammill when it gets here in a couple of weeks. So for now I think I'll concentrate on organizing my sewing room and honing my non-quilting needlework skills.

I do hope that you all pass into the new year doing something you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The machine you just made the table for? Only 13 days to go!!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)