Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

17 January 2008

OFG Goes Domestic

It's fun, it's easy, it's like getting away with writing on the walls. I've been having so much fun with it that my OFG wanted to give it a whirl. Here he is, quilting his heart out. He made a very nice go at that top border. Swirls and stars he put in. I tried to get a shot of his work, but the light was bad for it. I'll do a close up of it when this quilt comes off the machine. His work looked every bit as smooth as mine did and he had no problems with the controls. Now I'm the first to admit that my OFG is a very bright fella, but I think anyone would pick this up pretty quickly. So for those of you who are waiting around just because you're afraid it will be too tricky to use, no more excuses!

I promised a show and tell post, but I'm still working on it. Stay tuned.



EDIT: OFG=Orange Fuzzy Guy

3 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh!! Me next, me next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me, and me !
    Ain't you afraid that OFG and you are going to fight over your new toy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. I have to ask - what does OFG stand for?

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)