Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

05 November 2008

Arachne's Got Nothin' on Me

Sure, she was great with thread, but then she ticked off a goddess.

I just spent the entire morning (woe is me!) searching for American and Efird's Pixelles threads in a few specific colors. Every place I clicked was out of stock. I finally resorted to contacting the manufacturer and spoke with someone who put me in touch with Sylvia at Dallas Threads. Heaven! This gal carries every color of Pixelles at a reasonable price on 2000 yard cones. Her prices on all of the standard longarm quilting threads are VERY reasonable. She even volunteered a comprehensive A & E color card for me. Usually you have to beg and plead or pay through the nose for a color card. The best part? The store is under a mile away from my home! Goodbye high prices, hello every color in the rainbow!

2 comments:

  1. I know Sylvia. She is a very nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great find! Under your nose and you didn't even know it. That's great!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)