Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

05 December 2016

Cozy Cuddle Quilt

Someone gave these home dec strips away a few years back at a guild meeting I attended and who am I to say no?  The top sat around for quite some time while I quilted for customers, grandchildren, and friends.


I added a few fabrics from my stash for simple blocks and threw the little end cuts together in some pinwheels and quarter squares to add a bit of visual interest.


The backing fabric had been waiting in my stash for a long time too.  It just didn't realize this was the quilt it was going to back.


Don't you just love the story that this elephant tells?


One of the pinks I threw in for the little squares on the front worked well for the binding too.  Now we just have to find the kid whose quilt this is so it can be handed over.


1 comment:

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)