Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

19 October 2008

Quiltathon Update

So far this weekend I've managed to hand sew 78 feet of binding. That's three table runners and three nap quilts. All of it is customer projects. It has been satisfying to pile up the finished goods, but it would have been fun to do some of my own as well. Maybe I'll sneak some of my own work in during the week.


Just for reference, we're talking about one one hundredth of a mile. Considering that I've put in about sixteen hours so far this weekend on the job we are talking about .00091 miles per hour. Really puts it into perspective for ya', doesn't it.

5 comments:

  1. That's a lot of binding! I hope you had some good TV to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting statistic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Was fun to watch you do some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Good Job! Making binding can be boring and I get tired making even enough for a table runner! Keep Going!

    Happy Sewing!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess the question really is

    Do you enjoy doing this?

    ReplyDelete

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)