Weblog and Idea Spot for Quilters

17 October 2008

Quiltathon Weekend


This weekend is a Quiltathon weekend and I will finally be able to participate in one! My friends and I will start our day off at my kitchen table to work on our current projects. I have a LOT of hand binding to do and when I get it all finished I can start on another block in my Wild Coffee quilt.


There's always a stack of tops waiting to be quilted, so I might just have to brew up an extra large pot of coffee on Sunday morning and spend my whole day in the studio.

On an unrelated note, I found another UFO when I was rummaging around in my sewing room this week. I've added Cranston Fruit Blocks to the current projects list on my sidebar and a picture to my photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me! (english, spanish, italian, russian)